9.4.07

15 fucking good reasons to date me, enumeration mode part 3.

  1. I'm a good cook and I'll probably let you sneak a taste.
  2. I like watching football, hockey and even baseball. With beer and nachos, please.
  3. I smell pretty good.
  4. I'm funny. No, I mean, really.
  5. I'm in a good mood when I wake up.
  6. I'm a good nurse..!
  7. Ok. Yeah. I'm nice AND naughty. Both.
  8. I got no PMS. Really. (Yay!)
  9. I'd fuck Angelina rather than Brad.
  10. I don't change the radio station while someone else drives.
  11. I'm a good camper.
  12. I can be ready in 10 minutes or less.
  13. I'm proud of my booty.
  14. I'm not a vegetarian anymore
  15. I'm me. (That's probably the best reason.)

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

"I'm proud of my booty"

Maudit que je l'ai ris celle-la.

Mais tu as bien raison d'en etre fier
^_^