13.4.07

Maybe I was just a girl. Interrupted.

"I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside."

"Help me understand Dais', 'cause I thought you didn't do valium, tell me how this safety net is working for you, tell me that you don't take that blade and drag it across your skin and pray for the courage to press down, tell me how your daddy helps you cope with that, illuminate me. "


"-Driver: What did you do?
-Susana: excuse me?
-Driver: Well you look normal.
-Susana: I'm sad
-Driver: We're all sad
-Susana: I see things
-Driver: what kind of things? You mean like trippin?
-Susana: Kinda
-Driver: Well they should put you on Lennon
-Susana: I'm not John Lennon"

"Then what the fuck is going on inside my head, uh!? What's your diag-nonsense?"

"That's what ther-rape-me is all about."

0 commentaires: